Thursday 30 August 2012

GOOD FINDS AND PRETTY THINGS


Heeled Chelsea Boots- £3!
You can find them similar here 
So I've recently been going to car boots on a regular basis with my papa, it's safe to say my thrifting abilities have not yet been discovered as this is my first ever purchase and ironically, from a business based stall. Regardless, I was so unbelievably surprised to find these beauties in a box labelled "sale". After purchasing a similar yet more bulky pair last year from H&M and being disappointed, I've been looking around for a more affordable version of the well known Topshop Allegra Boots. Although I find they're a bit too big for me, they are so comfortable and I'm sure layering cute socks will aid the gap. Let's hope this is the first of many thrifted finds!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you found these for £3, that's the best find ever! What brand are they? I bought mine from Topshop and paid around £75 and these look exactly the same!

    Great blow btw :)
    X

    http://daisiemaez.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't have a brand name on them, only the sizing on the sole! After wearing them out a couple of times, I find although they are comfortable it's clear they aren't the most sturdy made shoe. But what else can you expect of a shoe that cost me so little!

      Thank you! X

      Delete