Sunday 23 September 2012

A/W'12 TREND PICKS: "SKI-FI/FANTASY" ASOS


SCI-FI/FANTASY TREND
1 Just Female Metallic High Waisted Skinny Jeans £60 2 ASOS PABLO Plaforms £65
Full collection found here

So this is where the nine ASOS Autumn/Winter trend picks comes to an end. And what a better way to end it than with a trend like Ski-Fi, Fantasy. Having a boyfriend studying physics, it's not hard to get wrapped up in related debates conversations. When I saw the titled trend, I had an image in my head that everything would have some sort of galaxy print on it. Can you tell I'm not so fond? However, I've actually been quite surprised and can honestly say there is a lot more to it than that. 

For example, I've never seen anything like these jeans before. And they're everything I like in a jean, high waisted, skinny and grey! so, the fact that they're metallic just creates an added bonus. At £60, I'll have to think carefully about just how much I need them in terms of how much my bank would suffer. 

These platforms are another piece out of the ordinary, but in a good way. The plastic side panels give it that little extra and if you're looking at it in a practical sense, a bit more support. I think they would look great paired with the Just Female metallic jeans, a plain white top and blazer!

I almost feel sad that's it's come to an end, I've really enjoyed putting these picks together and I really hope you've enjoyed them! Maybe I'll be able to do something similar in the future. 
So, what's been your favourite ASOS Autumn,Winter trend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment