Sunday 23 September 2012

WEEKEND WISHLIST

1 2 3 4 5

Bad things happen when the time comes to post my weekend wishlist! Although they're definitely one of my favourite things to put together as well as reading from an observers point of view. 

You're probably sick to death of hearing about my love for all things leather related, so I think it pretty much speaks for itself as to why I want these (in every colour). 

Today I ordered this top in two different colours after regrettably not buying the whole stock when I visited the Monki shop in London a few months back. I can't wait to just chuck these on over the top of any outfit. 

I can't believe how inexpensive these shoe boots are, when you compare them to what you'd pay in other retail stores such as Topshop, Schuh or Office, what a steal! Not quite ankle boots, but I think I quite like that. 

Next is this squirrel umbrella, I just thought this was such a cute design for Autumn/Winter. I'm sure my friend would agree with me when I say I'm definitely in need of one, as I've been using hers for the past two weeks. 

Lastly is a product I found through Molly's blog, something I didn't even know existed! As my nails are in a bit of a state, recovering from a set of acrylics I had done, I'm excited to try this out and see what I make of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment